Please note that AP has temporarily suspended accepting gently used clothing & household donations to keep our community safe. We appreciate your understanding. Monetary donations are always gratefully accepted through PayPal or checks can be mailed to our office. The following options are also still available to support our families:
Consider purchasing an item from our Amazon Wish List. You can have them shipped directly to us.
Help send our kids to summer camp by purchasing specific items off our Summer Camp Wish List.
Current top needs:
- disinfectant (spray and wipes)
- dishwasher detergent (pods are easiest to give out)
- Windex or other glass cleaner
- toilet brushes and cleaner
- laundry detergent (pods are easiest to distribute)
- brooms with dust pans
- mops (Swiffer WetJet or microfiber than can be washed/reused)
- under-the-sink trash cans (7-10 gallon size)
- 55 gallon trash bags
- NEW kids’ socks and underwear (all sizes)
- boys clothing (all sizes through Men’s medium)
- gift cards for QuikTrip, WalMart, Target, Burlington, Save-a-Lot, Aldi, SunFresh
While we are not currently taking donations dropped off at our office, we have a limited ability to pick up some items. Please contact Donations Coordinator Laurie Evans at 816-601-2313 to discuss details. Thank you for your support and please keep yourselves safe and healthy!